Here at PRIMARY, "Caring Is Our Business”...and our passion.
If you truly love helping people, we would love to talk with you!
Our Personal Care Providers (PCPs) enjoy lots of great benefits, including:
• Flexible, part-time hours, including days, evenings and weekends
• Training and support from experienced, compassionate, fun and friendly supervisors!
• Valuable new caregiving skills and experience
• Work that is close to home. All PRIMARY clients live in Pueblo County.
• Peace-of-mind from working for a licensed, certified, bonded and insured agency (including Workers Comp Insurance).
As a Personal Care Provider, you will help people in our community remain comfortable and safe in their homes. PCPs assist clients with basic homemaking tasks such as cleaning, cooking, laundry, and etc. Some PCPs also provide assistance with personal care, such as bathing, hair & skin care, medication reminders and etc.
Since we are a small and local agency, we match each provider with just a couple clients, so they can truly get to know them. We are also flexible and accommodating when clients need to make changes to their schedules and services. So, as the saying goes…"Happy Clients; Happy Providers!"
All of our PCPs at PRIMARY are hired as regular employees of the agency (not "Independent Contractors" or "1099 Employees"). You must be 18 years of age or older, and have reliable transportation. No medical training is required.
Feel free to call us at (719) 542-7141 or email: email@example.com
Click here to open the Employment Application
Please print the Application (Ctrl/P), and complete all 4 pages, and sign it. You may drop it off at our office, fax it to: 719-543-5644, or scan it and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.